We took the grandkids to Hardware Ranch on Friday afternoon to see the elk. It was a beautiful day and not many people were there. For early January the temperature was mild and the weather was beautiful. On our sleigh ride there was only one other couple besides our little group. The horses were Norman and Beauty, Norman was being trained and I thought a couple of times they might run away with us. They were pretty excited and skiddish. It was fun to see the elk, and we all had an enjoyable time. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day. And who better to spend an afternoon with than some of our favorite people. On the way home we stopped in Hyrum at McDonalds and got kids meals, but the most fun was playing on the playground. We couldn't get them out of there. When we told them one more time down the slide they just never came back down. Except little Porter, but then he would look at us and race back up. We spent about an hour and a half there, but what an enjoyable time we had. They begged us to take them for a sleep over after but their parents squelched that idea.

Aj (blue coat), Kaden (front), Kimball, Emily, Grandma and Porter
Aj enjoying the sleigh ride
Grandpa and Kaden, Kimball, Emily, Aj, Porter and Grandma
Kaden

The Elk

Kimball
Porter
Kimball
Aj
Emily and Porter
6 comments:
"That was so fun! I got to see the bull elk and look in the telescope and see everything!" Words of Kimball
Thanks for the fun afternoon, both for the kids and for Tony and I.
Hey, you have a blog! Thanks for being such great parents and grandparents!
Tony
Yay!!! Tony showed me your blog, so I've added you. :)
Thanks for taking Kaden with you. He had a blast! We went to see the elk the other day and when we got there he said, "I already saw all these ones." You are the BEST grandparents ever!
By the way, you should post some more fun stuff :)
It's been an awful long time since you posted last - I'm waiting! I happen to know that you have plenty of stuff to post :)
Hey Ma! So fun to see your blog. You are too cute and I love ya!
Post a Comment