Thursday, October 29, 2009
Andrew's birthday
Since AJ was sick on his birthday, we postponed our birthday date until last night. It was a busy night, I had a meeting at 7:00, Steve was busy too, so AJ and I picked up take out and met grandpa at home for dinner. They messed up our order but it all worked out okay. Then Andrew and I went to the new Wal-mart and did our shopping. We looked quick but hard and he picked out some cowboy supplies. AJ is a great kid, he's a hard working boy who does great in school. He is a super reader, and has earned big awards at school. He's got a kind heart and is a great help to his mom and dad. Grandpa and I love his big hugs and happy attitude. Thanks AJ for being a GREAT kid. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for a fun birthday date. He had a great time!
Post a Comment