Well we're trying to start a blog. My girls said it was easy, but we'll see.
Life has been good to us. We have experienced all kinds of things in
our 31 years of marraige. I used to want to look ahead and see what was
coming but I've learned that its better to take life one day at a time.
We have had some wonderful experiences in our life together, and
some that have wrenched our hearts to the core. The thing I'm the most
thankful for is that we have experienced it all. . . together, and each experience
has strengthened us as a couple and as a family. I thank the Lord everyday
for family. Truly my greatest blessing!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am impressed with your blog post, all by yourself! I guess you extra love Justin and Jared and Kaden, what about the rest of us?! GOOD JOB MOM!
Post a Comment