Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Emily's birthday /Our Anniversary

July 7th is a great day for our family, 32 years ago on 7.7.77 we were married. What a wonderful 32 years it has been. We have been best friends and we have had amazing times laughing and crying together.
Nine years ago on our anniversary our little Emily was born. Our oldest grandchild, that was my favorite anniversary of all. Now instead of anniversary party's we celebrate birthdays on that day. I can't think of anything I would rather celebrate.
Em and I spent a little time together on the 7th, but she had a primary party, so we did a little birthday shopping after that. She knew right where to go and exactly what she wanted so it didn't take to long.
Emily is a wonderful and a talented little girl, we are blessed to have her as a part of our family. She's my favorite anniversary gift ever!

2 comments:

DottieLou said...

happy anniversary...

DottieLou said...

hi.. e mail me if you want an invite to my blog dlbyeates@gmail.com... we private suddenly