What a wonderful weekend, I spent most of it with a group of great women, including my daughters. (My favorite women in the world) I was so uplifted and inspired, hearing the testimonies of so many was just what I needed. We were issued a challenge to bear testimony of one thing we know. I know that I am known and loved by God. That knowledge changes how I feel about everything in this life. The things I do, the places I go and the thoughts I think are all influenced by that. I am a daughter of God, thats incredible! We can do anything we deside to do. He loves us and wants us to be successful. Knowing that the Lord loves me personally and cares about me is the greatest source of peace I have in this life.
Mary Ellen Edmunds said something like this, it's not an exact quote,
When your heart is heavy with sorrow,
Come unto Him
When your happiness is so full you can hardly contain it,
Come unto Him
When the pain you bear is more than you can handle,
Come unto Him
When the pressures of life overwhelm you,
Come unto Him
When you want to know how to help a family member or a friend in need,
Come unto Him
When you are overcome with love for everyone around you and you want to bear testimony of the goodness of God,
Come unto Him
Whatever comes in life, good or bad, sweet or painful. He knows us, our thoughts and feelings and He loves us. I Know it! "Be Still and Know."
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment