Sunday, March 14, 2010
Every morning as I get ready for the day I hear a grinding/knocking sound in the pipes somewhere. I've been telling Steve about it but he's never here in the mornings and it doesn't seem to happen when he is home. But this morning he heard it, (actually I'm so used to it now I didn't even notice it today). Anyway he starts going around the house to see where it's coming from. It sounds like the pipes to me. I've looked and looked but can never quite tell where it is. He walked outside and came back in chuckling. Come to find out, it is a little woodpecker hitting the chimney flue. I'm releaved, at points I've thought the house might blow up or something. Some fixes are just easier than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol... that is good... and that was funny..
Post a Comment