We went to a couple of soccer games in Kaysville on Sat. and what a fun time we had. Emily and AJ are on the team and they do an awsome job. Tony's sister Sly is their coach and does an amazing job with the team. We love watching them play. Plus being with family is always a great thing, there's absolutely nothing I enjoy more.
Melissa, Emily, Eliza and I went down early to the baby shower of a good friend. It was good to visit and catch up on what was going on in their lives. Sometimes life gets so busy it's hard to make connections with the people we love. We met up with Steve, Tony and the boys at the game and then went to dinner with Tony's family that evening. It was a nice day, I think we need more of those fun filled days.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was fun! Next time we will hit Taipan and Gardner Village and then meet up with the boys. And by the way...impressive how much you have updated lately.
Post a Comment