Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Loving Life

I don't post as often as I'd like, because its hard for me to put my thoughts into words. I know thats hard to believe because I love to talk, but putting it on paper is harder for me. I have a quote I love by Ezra Taft Benson, he says: "Be cheerful in all that you do. Live joyfully. Live happily. Live enthusiastically, knowing that God does not dwell in gloom and melancholy, but in light and love.
I have such a happy life, I'm thankful for good parents, both my own, and my inlaws. I have a wonderful husband, who supports me in all I do. Great kids, who have taught me what's truly imortant in this life and the best grandkids in the world. We are so blessed with many friends and family who influence our lives daily. We truly do live in light and love. Thank you all!!

4 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

I LOVE your life too ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great quote! You are such an amazing lady and you have an amazing family too!

DottieLou said...

You are Steve are light and love... I am glad we are associated.. even if only breifly.

Barbi Mecham said...

Thanks for always being such a great example and loving me. You are one special lady! Love you!