Friday, June 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Kimball
Tuesday I had the day off so we did a one on one time with Kimball since its his birthday this week. What a great day it was, he called me early on and so I picked him up that morning. At lunch we picked Grandpa up from work and stopped by McDonalds, then we headed up to First Dam. It was a beautiful day (no rain while we were there). We fed the ducks, went on a small hike, and talked to the city workers who were working there. One of the guys was an old friend of Tylers who used to hang at our house quite often, its been a long time since I'd seen him, so it was a fun visit. Then Kimball and I dropped Grandpa back at work and headed to Smiths Market Place for some birthday shopping. We had a great time, I told Kimball I would wrap his present and bring it to his party, but he warned me that he doesn't forget very fast. He's such a sweet kid, I totally enjoyed the entire day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment