I think alot. I've been thinking lately about how really blessed I am, sometimes I can hardly believe how wonderful my life is. I think there are miracles around us everywhere we look but sometimes its easy to miss them because we see them so often we take them for granted. Like the birth of a baby for example. When babies come with everything so perfect we forget what an amazing miracle that is. Our little baby Kambri is one of those perfect little people with a small reminder to us of what miracles really are. And believe me she is a beautiful miracle. If we're looking for perfection in life, we will be sorely disappointed, but if we''re looking for beauty we can find it all around us.
A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy,
A child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved;
Every minute of life does not have to be perfect to be one of value.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great post... thankyou
Post a Comment